Following guidance by the Government released on Friday 16th October 2020, Lancashire has been categorised as Tier 3. As such, we are adhering to the following guidelines from Saturday 17th October 2020.
Before booking with us, please ensure you have familiarised yourself with these rules:
- Unfortunately we can only serve single households and support bubbles inside and outside our lovely inn. Please book table accordingly and don’t be offended if we have to ask the relevant questions to check. We’re just trying to follow the law and keep customers and families safe
- We can only accept bookings for diners and continue to operate table service only so sit back and relax.
- Face coverings must be worn unless seated at a table indoors whilst enjoying a meal or drink.
- Our pub doors will be shut at 10pm
- Government advises against travel in or out of affected area.
Clearly, the COVID-19 situation is under constant review and we continue to follow government advice so please be aware that the guidance is subject to change
An explanation of tiers can be seen below
|MEDIUM ALERT TIER 1||HIGH ALERT TIER 2||VERY HIGH ALERT TIER 3|
|Summary||National restrictions apply||Further restriction on social contact indoors, otherwise national restrictions apply||Even further restrictions on social contact, closure of drinks only pubs, advice not to travel/stay overnight.|
|Social contact||Rule of 6 indoors and outdoors||1 household/bubble indoors. Rule of 6 outdoors||1 household/bubble indoors and outdoors, including pub gardens and the like. Except public parks, beaches etc. where rule of 6 remains|
|Hospitality||Open with the national restrictions (10pm curfew, table service etc.)Nightclubs remain closed||Open with the national restrictions and 1 household indoors (10pm curfew, table service etc.)||Pubs and bars require customers to consume a meal with consumption of alcohol, no drinking only occasions are permitted. Other hospitality remains open with the national restrictions and 1 household indoors and outside.|
|Weddings and funerals||Up to 15 for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Up to 30 for funerals and 15 for wakes.||Up to 15 for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Up to 30 for funerals and 15 for wakes.||Up to 15 for wedding ceremonies but no receptions allowed. Up to 30 for funerals and 15 for wakes.|
|Accommodation/overnight stays||Open||Open||Government advises against travel in or out of affected area, those in area advised against overnight stays in rest of UK, those outside area advised against overnight stays in the area.|
|Business meetings||Up to 30||Up to 30||Up to 30|
We're following the latest COVID-19 guidelines. Find out more >